View all dates
Caudwell Children transforms the lives of disabled children across the UK. They act as a safety net for families who are unable to gain the help they need.
What makes them special:
- They don’t believe in waiting lists for children
- They treat families and their children as individuals
- They’re a national charity with a local heart
- The charity’s management and running costs are covered by a kind benefactor so that donations go directly to help children in need.
Caudwell Children provides:
- Family support services and short break activities, at times of crisis
- Mobility and Sensory Equipment
- Access to life-saving surgeries and treatments
- Life-changing therapy and support programmes for children with Cerebral Palsy and brain injuries
- Holistic therapies and support programmes for autistic children and their families
- Sports equipment to enable talented athletes to participate in competitive sport
- Fully supported family holidays for children fighting life threatening illnesses
You can take part in any of the below challenge and events to help raise funds for Caudwell Children.
Please contact Caudwell Children on email@example.com or call them on 01782 433 750 to receive an exclusive 20% discount code off the standard price of any of or challenges.
Sunrise Experience – Scafell Pike, Lake District
The best 40 miles of Hadrian’s Wall
Summit Slieve Donard Weekend
Snowdon Horseshoe Weekend
Guided West Highland Way
Jurassic Coast Challenge
Some recent snaps - Caudwell Children
Check out our blogs....
5 Tips on Doing a Challenge Walk for Charity...READ MORE
If you’ve signed up for one of the many UK mountain challenge walks, you may want to use the opportunity to raise money for charity. Thousands […]
3 best bits of additional kit for the challenge walkerREAD MORE
So you have all the regular walking kit, you’ve tested your waterproofs and you’re used to walking in boots? Here are some extra bits of […]
5 tips for your first mountain walking challenge...READ MORE
If this is the year you take on one of the great British mountain walking challenges? There are a lot to choose from, but whether […]