Save by booking your places early…
Early Bird Tickets are back – We have listened to your feedback and simplified our Early Bird tickets, offering you exactly the same as our standard tickets in terms of meals, walks etc. However, you can now also secure your early bird place by means of our standard 50% deposit and they are also subject to the same terms and conditions as a standard ticket.
Things to note:
- Early bird tickets are limited in number – once they are gone they are gone.
- Early Bird places are only available in our shared same sex rooms.
- Unlike our previous scheme you can secure your place by paying our standard 50% deposit.
- New Early Bird Tickets will be announced in our e-newsletter.
Pembrokeshire summer walking weekend
Introduction to Rock Climbing Weekend – Peak District
Jurassic Coast social walking weekend – Beer
Ennerdale Walking Weekend
Christmas Steam Train Dinner & Weekend
Cheddar Gorge and Mendip Hills Walking Weekend
White Cliffs of the South Downs – Walking Weekend
Some recent snaps - Early Bird Tickets
From our Blog
5 Reasons to go Winter WalkingREAD MORE
1. Nature is Transformed Whether it’s the frost on the grass in the mornings, the leafless trees, or all the winter migrants in from the […]
A (quick) dummies guide to rucksacksREAD MORE
You want something able to carry all your kit, and be comfortable. There’s a wide range out there, so before you hit the shops we […]
A springtime guided walk up Cadair IdrisREAD MORE
The mist drifted slowly up the Vale of Ffestiniog. Where we had been standing in the sun looking over the hills on a beautiful Friday […]