The National Three Peaks – guided walking challenge event
Large Outdoors is offering people the chance to tackle one of Britain’s best-known and biggest hiking challenges – The National Three Peaks. To tackle the Scottish, Welsh and English highest peaks (Ben Nevis, Snowdon and Scafell Pike respectively) in one go is a challenge that is on many hikers’ to-do lists. It’s tough but gives you an amazing sense of achievement.
Joining our organised event takes away all the hassle associated with the challenge’s logistics such as organising transport between the three mountains. This simply leaves you free to just concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other.
You can choose to take the challenge over 24 hours or indeed at a more leisurely 3 days.
- Travel from Glasgow to Glencoe and then between each of the Three Peaks before returning you to Chester.
- Hotel accommodation including breakfast.
- A Large Outdoors host to look after you for the duration of the event.
- Mountain guides for each peak who will have the local knowledge and the energy to guide you safely.
- Full pre-event planning and support, from gear advice to training ideas.
- We are of course fully insured and only use qualified mountain leaders.
- Access to discounts in a variety of outdoor retailer.
- Certificate of completion and a £50 voucher to use against your next Large Outdoors adventure.
- You can either select to join one of our organised challenge dates or if you have a group you can book a private trip on a date to suit you.
Simply pick your National Three Peaks adventure below:
National Three Peaks in Three Days.
Ben Nevis – Challenge Weekend
The National Three Peaks
Some recent snaps - The National Three Peaks Challenge
Latest Challenge Blog Articles...
Take on the National Three PeaksREAD MORE
If you’re a hillwalker, or perhaps are thinking about using the mountains of Britain as the site of a walking challenge, it won’t be long […]
Challenge Walks in the Lake DistrictREAD MORE
For many people unused to the hills, summiting one of the higher mountains of Britain is a considerable challenge; whereas for others used to sustained […]
5 tips for your first mountain walking challenge...READ MORE
If this is the year you take on one of the great British mountain walking challenges? There are a lot to choose from, but whether […]