Guided Yorkshire Three Peaks – Weekend Packages & Day Walks.
Each year over 1000 people complete the Yorkshire Three Peaks with Large Outdoors and we think our events are pretty special. Over the last few years it has become one of the big challenges and a classic on many people’s tick lists, with good reason.
The 25-mile circuit of the county’s highest peaks Ingleborough, Whernside and Pen-y-ghent takes walkers through some of the most stunning Pennine and Yorkshire Dales scenery while offering 5,249ft of ascent and descent. A challenge it is but distinctly do-able within the 12-hour timescale.
Our guided Yorkshire Three Peaks is available as either a day walk, an all inclusive weekend or indeed you can hire your own guide just for your group. All are designed specifically to provide you with all the support you need on the day, including the encouragement that will turn an epic walk into an elation-filled experience.
- Support and back-up from the Large Outdoors team, from booking through to challenge.
- The largest selection of open guided Yorkshire Three Peaks, allowing you to choose a date that suits you.
- Full access to our training guides, blogs, kit lists and discounts at a variety of nationwide outdoor stores.
- Dedicated Facebook page, packed full of information, advice and the perfect way to meet fellow challengers.
On the day:
- A qualified mountain leader to guide you every step of the way.
- Our guides are all first aid trained
- They are there to ensure you get the most of the day, from pointing out flora and fauna to offering you moral support when you need it most.
- Sociable walking group, make friends whilst helping each other through the challenge, our guided Yorkshire Three Peaks are perfect for solo challengers, groups, friends and couples.
- Completion certificate
- £30 voucher to use on an upcoming short break or walking weekend with Large Outdoors.
Yorkshire Three Peaks – Weekend Package
Some recent snaps - Yorkshire Three Peaks
What should you have in your bag for the Yorkshire 3 Peaks?READ MORE
Got your waterproofs, warm clothes, boots and walking outfit sorted for the Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge? Then you’re nearly there; but before you head off, […]
What are the Yorkshire Three Peaks?READ MORE
At the south-western edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park are three hills that have become famous for walkers all over the country. Ever since a recorded […]
Yorkshire Three Peaks completed – what’s next?READ MORE
What can top the Yorkshire Three Peaks? This year, hundreds of people joined us on our Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge walks. For most people it was an inspiring […]