Social Adventure Weekends & Holidays with a difference
A chance to:
- Get away from the norm, whether it’s exploring a beautiful area of Britain that’s new to you, or trying your hand at a new activity.
- Challenge yourself within a safe, group environment and relish that elated feeling when you’ve achieved more than you thought possible.
- Relax in a no-pressure environment to do as much, or as little as you want.
- Enjoy the camaraderie and laughs that come with being part of a group of like-minded people at mealtimes and during the day’s activities.
Walking HolidaysFor our longer walking trips involving three or more nights away, we’ve handpicked a wonderful selection of locations and venues. Our guided walking holiday packages feature luxury hotel stays, cosy cottage accommodation and some of the best hostels in the country. We’ve then compiled some of the best walking experiences each region has to offer. Find out more!
Challenge EventsThese are tougher walking events, covering longer distances or hiking across harder, mountainous terrain. Our challenge events include hiking the National Three Peaks and Scotland’s West Highland Way or epic day events such as reaching the summit of Ben Nevis. We organise the logistics, leaving you free to concentrate on achieving your challenge. Find out more!
Experience DaysOur experience days give you the change to try out a new activity or to push yourself by taking on a bigger challenge. Whether it’s caving, climbing, stargazing, or taking on challenges such as hiking the Yorkshire Three Peaks or conquering one of our highest mountains, you’ll find it here. Find out more!
We also offer great bespoke events!Find out more!
Explore more of Large Outdoors
5 reasons to go on a guided walking weekendREAD MORE
1. Discover new places It’s all too easy to think you’ve seen it all, or worry about the investment in time and research needed when […]
Read all the latest from our Blog
For all the latest news, offers, exciting trip and tips from our team of experts check out of blog.Read our Blog
Got a Burning Question?
Particularly when you’re looking at joining us for the first time you are likely to have several questions about the trips.Visit our FAQ's