Explore Scafell Pike
Imagine sitting on the summit of Scafell Pike looking out over the stunning views and smiling to yourself as you know you have just ‘bagged’ England’s highest mountain.
At 3,209 feet high, Scafell Pike in the heart of the Lake District is a tough walk but distinctly do-able as long as the mountain is respected. With superb views over the other Lake District peaks and the vast wildness of Wastwater, the mountain really packs a punch when it comes to outstanding natural beauty which is why it is rightly on many people’s summit tick lists.
- Support and back-up from the Large Outdoors team, from booking through to challenge.
- The large selection of open guided Scafell Pike Day Walks, allowing you to choose a date that suits you.
- Full access to our training guides, blogs, kit lists and discounts at a variety of nationwide outdoor stores.
On the day:
- A qualified mountain leader to guide you every step of the way.
- Our guides are all first aid trained
- They are there to ensure you get the most of the day, from pointing out flora and fauna to offering you moral support when you need it most.
- Sociable walking group, make friends whilst helping each other through the challenge, our guided Yorkshire Three Peaks are perfect for solo challengers, groups, friends and couples.
- Completion certificate
- £30 voucher to use on an upcoming short break or walking weekend with Large Outdoors.
Guided Scafell Pike day walk from Seathwaite
Scafell Pike Day Walk – Wasdale
National Three Peaks in Three Days..
The National Three Peaks
Some recent snaps - Guided Scafell Pike Day Walks and Weekends
Read more about walking in the Lake District
Walk Scafell PikeREAD MORE
In the south-west corner of the central Lake District lies a high range of fells that includes six of the ten highest mountains in England, at the […]
Challenge Walks in the Lake DistrictREAD MORE
For many people unused to the hills, summiting one of the higher mountains of Britain is a considerable challenge; whereas for others used to sustained […]
Walking on Helvellyn in the Lake DistrictREAD MORE
Sandwiched between the lakes of Thirlmere and Ullswater sits England’s third highest mountain. The name Helvellyn applies not just to the peak itself, but also to the […]